A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Kelkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramod Kelkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelkar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Kelkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Holistic Health
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelkar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Kelkar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Pramod Kelkar practice?
- Dr. Pramod Kelkar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Pramod Kelkar practices Allergy & Immunology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Monticello, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists.