Dr. Pramod Kerkar MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Detroit, MI

4.7

January 6th, 2011
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!
Dr. Kerkar and his staff are excellent with their patients. He always has time to listen even with the smallest concerns. He is always happy, smiling and interested in the best care and treatment for his patients. His staff are excellent with scheduling, appointments, etc., and I've never encountered a rude or insensitive staff member. This office, along with Dr. Kerkar goes above and beyond what a patient would expect. I have seen Dr. Kerkar for over 10 yrs., and have never had a reason to complain!

March 2nd, 2010
Dr. Kerkar really CARES about his patients!
I've known Dr. Kerkar for many years now, and he hasn't changed a bit. He's still the most sensitive, caring Dr. I've ever met. He knows you by name, not a number. He treats you like family. I would recommend Dr. Kerkar in a heart beat!

May 6th, 2009
Dr Kerkar has been patient, informative, kind and very accessible during the search for relief of my chronic pain. While total relief seems illusive for me, Dr Kerkar has been able to frequently reduce my pain levels and give me back a bit of my prior life. I think we all dream of being totally pan free. After experiencing severe, chronic, debilitating, life altering pain most of us know total freedom from this pain is an impossibility. But there are options for relief. Dr Kerkar has been with me and has worked hard to try to get me to as low pain a state as possible. For that I am so very, very grateful.

October 15th, 2008
best dr. i ever had knew what my pain problem was and how to reduce the pain. he is great