A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rai-Pramod Premod Kumar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rai-Pramod P. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar practices General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.