A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rai-Pramod Premod Kumar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rai-Pramod P. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar practices General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.