Dr. Pramod Malik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pramod Malik?

May 7th, 2016

Accomplished what the rest in the practice said they could not do

January 9th, 2016

I am rewriting my review due to a mistake in overall rating. I give Dr. Malik a outstanding rating. He is caring and compassionate, listens to you and makes comprehensive decisions. He is easy to talk to and takes extra steps to ensure you understand your issues.

November 5th, 2015

Dr. Malik saved my husband's life.

June 16th, 2015

One of the the kindest ...most gracious doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He makes you feel as if you are the only patient in the office...plus he is so brilliant. Wonderful...wonderful

June 15th, 2015

Diagnoised medical problem, found best treatment, issues resolved, continues to monitor with the goal of eliminating the use of prescription medications, decreased dosages successfully. Wonderful personality.

May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Malik is the greatest. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Very professional, yet very personal. Takes time to listen to your concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Malik to all my family and friends.

March 4th, 2015

THE BEST

You will not find very many doctors like Dr. Malik. He develops a family relationship with his patients and truly cares about their health and medical needs. He has a heart of gold. He is professional, thorough, detailed, caring, supportive and his patients come first. He seems to love what he does and that makes him the best. I can without a doubt say, that he saved my life.

April 20th, 2014

Dr. Pramod Malik and staff

On both of my visits, Dr. Malik and his staff were exceptionally attentive, cordial and devoted to great care. I had a number of questions, and he was readily available to answer them; the front desk staff was efficient and friendly; the nurses, helpful and warm. Dr. Malik's wit also helped ease tension. Far surpassed my expectations. Highly recommended.

April 12th, 2014

Dr Malik is an amazingly gifted doctor!!

Dr Malik was straight forward and honest with me when I consulted with him because I had been suffering for six years with severe swallowing difficulties after throat cancer treatment. He resolved a failed esophagus dilatiin and after several procedures that were completed with his utmost care, I am able to swallow at least 50% better than I have in seven years and I can eat food that I haven't been able to eat in 4-6 years. In addition, since his procedures were so successful, he removed the feeding tube that I have had for seven months. What a blessing Dr Malik and his staff have been in my life! He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and his bedside manner is exceptional. He helped me to understand exactly what his plan of treatment was going to be in terms that I understood and spent as much time with me as was necessary for me to be comfortable.

November 12th, 2013

very happy

I was very happy on the care Dr Malik gave to my family member. Even that she was a bit of a brat to everyone the doctor was very caring and understanding with her.

March 31st, 2013

Mrs.

Dr Malek is an excellent doctor. He is very professional, patient and caring. My husband had just finished 7 weeks of chemo and radiation for cancer of the tongue. After treatment, my husband could not swallow anything. Dr Malek sent him for testing and found out the radiation had severed his esophagus. Dr Malek was open and honest and said that there was not a procedure to fix the esophagus. He also stated that he had heard of a doctor in California who had performed surgery and that he was willing to do surgery to try to correct it. He said it would be the first time ever in this area (Virginia) that this would be done and it was his first time, but he would try. He explained the what he would be doing and the risks involved, but he gave us hope. He said he would do his best to try to fix it and if he couldn't he would stop. Not many doctors will go to the level he went. He was so kind and so supportive. He understood our need. We trusted him and allowed him to perform the surgery. It worked! :) With God's help Dr Malek did it. We were in the hospital for a few days, with Dr Malek and his team overseeing my husband's recovery with all diligence. My husband had not eaten or drank anything for 8 months. It's been one year since the surgery. My husband has been eating and drinking ever since :) If Dr Malek had not taken the chance to do this surgery , my 50 yr old husband would have been on a feeding tube for the rest of his life. We will be forever grateful to Dr Malek. There are no words to explain how much we appreciate his skill, his faith and his courage.

February 15th, 2013

Dr. Malik has been so kind to me and always made me feel like he really cares. It's like you have known him all your life. He listens to all your concerns and is so geniune. He's willing to go the length to make your life better.