A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramod Narula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Narula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Narula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pramod Narula practice?
Dr. Pramod Narula practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.