A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramod Narula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narula
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Narula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Narula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Narula BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Pramod Narula practice?
- Dr. Pramod Narula has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramod Narula practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.