A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramod Narula is Excellent. Dr. Narula has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Narula, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Lung Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Narula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile