A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Manibhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pramod M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pramod Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramod Patel practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.