A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Manibhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pramod M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pramod Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pramod Patel practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.