A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Sanghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramod Sanghi, Cardiovascular Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanghi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sanghi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Sanghi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pramod Sanghi practice?
- Dr. Pramod Sanghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramod Sanghi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ozone Park, NY.
See Ozone Park Cardiologists.