A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Shah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- V A M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Anupchand Shah MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pramod A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Pramod Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramod Shah practices Psychiatry near Mountain Home, TN.
See Mountain Home Psychiatrists.