A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Shah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- V A M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Anupchand Shah MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pramod A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Pramod Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramod Shah practices Psychiatry near Mountain Home, TN.
See Mountain Home Psychiatrists.