A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramoda Devabhaktuni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devabhaktuni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramoda Devabhaktuni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Devabhaktuni graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Devabhaktuni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramoda Kumari Devabhaktuni MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pramoda K. Devabhaktuni practice?
- Dr. Pramoda Devabhaktuni has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramoda Devabhaktuni practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Clarksburg, WV.
See Clarksburg Internists and Clarksburg Geriatric Doctors.