A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramoda Devabhaktuni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devabhaktuni
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Devabhaktuni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramoda Devabhaktuni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Devabhaktuni graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Devabhaktuni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramoda Kumari Devabhaktuni MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pramoda K. Devabhaktuni practice?
- Dr. Pramoda Devabhaktuni has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramoda Devabhaktuni practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Clarksburg, WV.
See Clarksburg Internists and Clarksburg Geriatric Doctors.