Dr. Pramodh Sidhu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2013
Doctor Sidhu saved my life in 1996 and again in 2004. The greatest doctor and the nicest person, polite, gentle, compassionate, helpful, great listener, knowledgeable and always there to help. In 1996 I was told I needed a quintuple by pass at age 40! Doctor Sidhu was the one to brake the news to me. He explained what was going to happen next, he was very supportive to my family throughout the recuperation process, following his guidelines during the recuperation process, I was able to return to my career and fly again for a major commercial airline as a pilot. Doctor Sidhu is my hero.

February 13th, 2010
Get a second opinion!!!
My husband was a patient of Dr Sighu's for several years. He had numerous procedures performed by the doctor and didn't seem to be getting better. After placing a last stent in an artery to open it up we went to another cardiogist to get a second opinion. We brought the films that Dr Sidhu had taken only two weeks before when he set the stent and the "new" cardiologist immediately placed my husband in the hospital and he had triple bypass surgery. I would urge anyone with heart problems to get a second opinion before resting easy on Dr Sidhu's advice.