A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramodh Wadera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramodh Wadera is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramodh Wadera, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadera graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Wadera has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramodh Kumar Wadera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pramodh K. Wadera practice?
- Dr. Pramodh Wadera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pramodh Wadera practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Columbus, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists and Columbus Pain Management Doctors.