A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramthesh Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramthesh Desai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramthesh Desai, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramthesh Kantilal Desai MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pramthesh K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Pramthesh Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pramthesh Desai practices Pulmonary Disease near Nanticoke, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Nanticoke Pulmonologists.