Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

6005 Park Ave
Ste 500B
Memphis, TN 38119
901-683-6925
Locations and availability (5)

|  An outstanding doctor  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

He is great, and has excellent bedside manners. He spends a lot of time with his patients, and always eager to learn about his patients' health care needs. He is asset to our community. I will recommend him to anyone for cardiology.

|  AA Doctorzing Doctor  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Das is thorough, caring, and compassionate. He is great at diagnosing and followup treatment. He encourages questions and explains answers completely. His interest in the patient is extraordinary

|  Cardiologist Extraordinaire!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Pranab Das is my mother's doctor, and I cannot say enough about him. Not only is he brilliant, but he is very compassionate, personable, attentive and thorough. He always takes time to listen and makes us feel that my mother is his only patient. If these were the days of old when doctors made house calls, Dr. Das would probably only see two patients a day, because he takes time to care. He is very deliberate in diagnosis, and we are most confident in his recommendations.

|  Caring and Compassionate, Empathetic Cardiologist  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

He shows a great deal of caring and compassion. I felt that he understood my fears of dying while I was in the hospital.I felt confident in his care and the procedures that he oversaw while I was in his care.

|  show details
Oct 9th, 2010

A talented and caring doctor. Top marks.

|  Highly Recommend Dr. Pranab Das  |  show details
by Mrs. Demetra Merriweather on Sep 23rd, 2010

am a new patient of Dr. Das. From the moment he entered, the room the infectious smile, greeting and handshake. I was confident in my decision too see Dr. Das as my cardiologist. After evaluating my symptoms as well as considering my family history. I was in amazed at the course of action that he decided on for my heart health care. I was highly impressed and completely sold that Dr. Das would be my cardiologist after he made the decision not to send me through a lot of unnecessary test but to seek the procedure best for me. Dr. Das is a wonderful doctor. He is a cardiologist I highly recommend to any patient.