A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranahitha Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranahitha Reddy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranahitha T Reddy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pranahitha T. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Pranahitha Reddy has 11 office locations.
Dr. Pranahitha Reddy practices Psychiatry near Olathe, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Olathe Psychiatrists.