A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranati Ivaturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranati Ivaturi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivaturi graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Ivaturi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranati Ivaturi MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pranati Ivaturi practice?
- Dr. Pranati Ivaturi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pranati Ivaturi practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.