A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranav Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doshi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doshi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranav Doshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Doshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranav Doshi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Pranav Doshi practice?
- Dr. Pranav Doshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pranav Doshi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.