A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranav Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranav Doshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Doshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranav S Doshi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pranav S. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Pranav Doshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pranav Doshi practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.