Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pranav Parikh
Dr. Pranav Parikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital, Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center and Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. Dr. Parikh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Pranav Parikh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pranav Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. Patricia Marcuson
Williamsburg, VA 0 mi26
Dr. Stephen Hunley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 0 mi23
Dr. Ali Sharifian
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Williamsburg, VA 0 mi13