A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranav Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranav Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranav Jayantilal Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pranav J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pranav Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pranav Patel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.