A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranav Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranav Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans