Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Best doctor I have ever had. show details Best doctor I have ever had.
by Mary C-G on Jan 15th, 2014

I was in a deep funk over my health issues. He brought me back from the brink and gave me hope for the future.

mrs show details mrs
by judith v tormes on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Loyalka, is one of the most kind, smart, and understanding doctor ever. I'm under his care and has been for the last 8 years. I was born with TETREOLOGY OF FALLOT, have my first surgery at age 9yrs by Dr.Denton Cooley, and at the age of 50 when to see Dr.Loyalka to have my 2nd surgery, I could not have asked for more than the best when he came into my life, I'm 57 years old and I will recommend Dr. Loyalka to anyone that have a heart condition or illness, him and his team are the best.

extremely courteous, caring, fantastic team show details extremely courteous, caring, fantastic team
by thuff on Apr 1st, 2013

After going into pulmonary edema and chf, he brought in tons of other Drs to help me regain my life. He's so courteous along with his team. My life continues to be in his hands.

patient show details patient
by Robert (Bob) Vega on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Loyalka was on call when I had my heart attack. He care was outstanding and made me feel very calm and safe in his hands. As your doctor you have a man that has tremendous knowledge and ability. He as a great staff and I he expects you to call him with whatever physical issue you may have. He has an outstanding bed side manner and is the best cardiologist in the Houston Texas area. If you need oe he's the best there is.

Phenominal show details Phenominal
by Jennifer on Jan 25th, 2013

Throughout my journey Dr. Loyalka has been amazing. He has not only been there for me but my family as well. He cares about his patients and makes sure you understand everything. He is very honest about everything and gives you hope and will put a smile on your face. His staff is amazing too. It's like they're family. Every time I have a follow up with him he also takes the time to ask about my family and how they are doing even though he is a very busy man. Couldn't recommend a better doctor.

Mr. Steven Kaptain, Owner SK Floors show details Mr. Steven Kaptain, Owner SK Floors
by Anonymous on Sep 20th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

This Dr. saved my life. He has everything you can expect from his in sync team to the surgeons he guides. He has a bedside manor and will make you bet ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Aug 23rd, 2012

great docter saved my life at the time

From Diagnosis to End of Life show details From Diagnosis to End of Life
May 18th, 2011

During my husband's recent illness, which resulted in his death, Dr. Loyalka was extremely kind and caring, both to me and to my out-of-town children. He kept asking if I was getting enough rest and if I was taking care of myself. He was especially kind and sensitive while the difficult time came to take my husband off life support was being made. I was 1000 miles from home,and he couldn't have been nicer to me or my family during this difficult time. He was not only an excellent physician, but he was a gentle and kind supportive friend.

Caring show details Caring
by Morris and Debbie Claing on Feb 12th, 2011

Not just a Dr. in there for just the money..He Caring, courteous, Very professional and pretty darn accurate in diagnosing... But MOST of all..he's a Dr. that cares about his patient..He takes the time to listen, smile and give hope...Wish there were more like this man around..

by Katheryn Darbonne on Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. Loyalka you and your staff have been a blessing for Terry and I. Thank you so much.

by Charles Martin on Jul 7th, 2010

Saved my life. 11-24-2008

by Ellen Pate on Mar 29th, 2010

Dr. Loyalka first saw my husband 4 days post Sudden Cardiac Death. Not only was he a caring and kind doctor, he was extremely knowledgeable. Time was spent with us each and every time we had a question. He was never too busy to spend time making us feel comfortable and informed. He absoluitely is the kindest doctor I have ever dealt with and I was a nurse in the Texas Medical Center for more than 10 years.

Dec 28th, 2009

this cardiologist was fantastic-- took time to go over all and knew everything in DETAIL

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Sarah's Mom on Jul 8th, 2009

I can't find anything negative to say about Dr. Loyalka. He is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors that I have ever encountered. His office staff shows a genuine concern for the total well being of the patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone.