Family Physicians

Central Yucaipa
12047 4th St
Yucaipa, CA 92399
909-797-5101
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Tina Ramirez  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

|  Dr. Mehta has GREAT bedside manner. But,...  |  show details
by xnxx on Nov 3rd, 2008

He always seems to be in a rush. There have been many times where I felt he rushed me to get out of the exam room. Also, I've known him for 5 yrs., Dr. Mehta does not seem like the smartest doctor around. He has continually made mistakes, including: incorrect dosing of medications & not checking drug interactions.

by Youll find out later on Oct 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Mehta, Dr. West, and the staff on beyond wonderful. Dr. Mehta and Dr. West is what being a physician is all about. Dr. Mehta helped me when I was in the hospital and he was not even my doctor at the time. He visited regularly and followed up with my care. The following month I made him my primary doctor. It has been almost three years now and Dr. Mehta and his staff has went beyond the call of duty. The newest addition was Dr. West, and she is so wonderful. They make a great team, and to be under there care is a true blessing. I would like to thank Tiffany for all of her hard work. Thank you all so much for saving my life.

Sep 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Nurse has attitude problem. Dr. Mehta & West are very nice & personable, awsome patient care, but...... their nurse needs a chip taken off her shoulder. I would reveiw 4-5 stars but due to this nurse ( I think their main nurse, I can not) Talked with two

Jan 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This is a beautiful place with quick assistance even without an appointment! I love that it's so close-by and serves all my family's medical needs.