General Practitioners, Internist

350 Bloomfield Ave
Ste 1
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
973-748-9330
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  He made me despise doctors.  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2013

My main gripe with Dr bhatt is that he doesn't know how to listen to your feelings or concerns as a patient. I went to him for a digestive disorder, but he dimiss my concerns and made me feel that I was a hypochondriac. I generally never step door into a doctor office unless I am concern with an issue. I have visit a doctor less than 10 times in my lifetime, I'm more into holistic and natural medicine. I am far from a hypochondriac. My mother and aunt both died from colon cancer so I went to Dr bhatt to ensure tht my digestive issues was not going to turn into a serious problem for me. When I made him aware that the items that he was prescribing me was not working and I wanted more of a thorough analysis of my digestive system. I overheard him telling his colleagues and his staff that I was nuts. Deeply offended and hurt by his rudness I still have a distaste of doctors, and will stick to natural remedies.

|  Grate doc  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Waiting is only for checking ins .I really like this doc.right dx,help with my condition

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

great

|  excelent Dr  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2011

Dr Bhatt has been my local dr for over 5 years. very nice, convienient hours. He also w

|  Good Doc  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

Doc is best but staff at Washington St clinic rude. WIll go to him again for sure but at different location. Keep Rocking Doc!!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by RG on Jun 8th, 2010

I was having some emergency and doctor saw me urgently. He refered me to the blood work and followed up when the results came back.

|  horrible experience  |  show details
by Akhil on Jan 26th, 2010

Doctor bills insurance company incorrectly. He send my samples to a lab which was not covered in my plan and assured i will not have to pay anything for my lab tests. I got a $800 bill.