He made me despise doctors. show details He made me despise doctors.
Mar 9th, 2013

My main gripe with Dr bhatt is that he doesn't know how to listen to your feelings or concerns as a patient. I went to him for a digestive disorder, but he dimiss my concerns and made me feel that I was a hypochondriac. I generally never step door into a doctor office unless I am concern with an issue. I have visit a doctor less than 10 times in my lifetime, I'm more into holistic and natural medicine. I am far from a hypochondriac. My mother and aunt both died from colon cancer so I went to Dr bhatt to ensure tht my digestive issues was not going to turn into a serious problem for me. When I made him aware that the items that he was prescribing me was not working and I wanted more of a thorough analysis of my digestive system. I overheard him telling his colleagues and his staff that I was nuts. Deeply offended and hurt by his rudness I still have a distaste of doctors, and will stick to natural remedies.

Grate doc show details Grate doc
Oct 10th, 2012

Waiting is only for checking ins .I really like this doc.right dx,help with my condition

Sep 4th, 2012

great

excelent Dr show details excelent Dr
Mar 6th, 2011

Dr Bhatt has been my local dr for over 5 years. very nice, convienient hours. He also w

Good Doc show details Good Doc
Mar 2nd, 2011

Doc is best but staff at Washington St clinic rude. WIll go to him again for sure but at different location. Keep Rocking Doc!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by RG on Jun 8th, 2010

I was having some emergency and doctor saw me urgently. He refered me to the blood work and followed up when the results came back.

horrible experience show details horrible experience
by Akhil on Jan 26th, 2010

Doctor bills insurance company incorrectly. He send my samples to a lab which was not covered in my plan and assured i will not have to pay anything for my lab tests. I got a $800 bill.