A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranay Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pranay Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranay Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranay Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pranay Gupta practice?
- Dr. Pranay Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pranay Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Lawrenceville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Lawrenceville Ophthalmologists.