A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranay Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pranay Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranay Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranay Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pranay Gupta practice?
- Dr. Pranay Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pranay Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Hopewell, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA.
See Hopewell Ophthalmologists.