A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranay Kanake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranay Kanake, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanake graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kanake has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranay R Kanake MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pranay R. Kanake practice?
- Dr. Pranay Kanake has 7 office locations.
Dr. Pranay Kanake practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT and Milford, CT.
See Springfield Anesthesiologists.