A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pranay Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranay Patel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranay Chandrakant Patel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pranay C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pranay Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pranay Patel practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.