A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pranay Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranay Patel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranay Chandrakant Patel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pranay C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pranay Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pranay Patel practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.