A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pranita Tamma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pranita Tamma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pranita Tamma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamma graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pranita D Tamma MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Pranita D. Tamma practice?
- Dr. Pranita Tamma has 1 office location.
Dr. Pranita Tamma practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.