Pediatricians, Pediatric Specialist

The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N Wolfe St
Baltimore, MD 21287
410-955-2727
Locations and availability (1)

|  Outstanding physician  |  show details
by James P on Mar 27th, 2014

I can't stop raving about Dr. Tamma. She may be the best doctor I've ever encountered. She is kind, knowledgable, very thorough and patient. She exemplifies what every doctor should be. She is a gem of a person and I'm truly lucky to have discovered her. I would recommend her to anyone who is tired of modern day medical hang ups, dictated solely by insurance companies and money, but is seeking a true family oriented doctor. She is outstanding!!!

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Single mom on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Tamma was very smart and compassionate. She is a reall great doctor and I am looking forward to my follow-up visit with her.

|  Grandmother of Patient  |  show details
by Gloria N. on Nov 4th, 2013

Excellent doctor! It is refreshing to finally meet a smart doctor who ALSO has excellent bedside manner.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by Terry S. on Sep 29th, 2013

Dr. Tamma was fabulous. My 2 month old has had recurrent issues with MRSA and we were very worried. Dr. Tamma was extremely helpful and taught us all about MRSA, the risks associated with it, and things we can do to try to get if of it. I hope no other mom has to deal with MRSA in their children but is she does- see Dr. Tamma!

by D'jani Johnson on Feb 28th, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit with my daughter to Dr. Tamma. She was so nice and she spent so much time speaking to my daughter alone to make sure nothing was the matter. She explained everything so clearly to me and most doctors don't do that. I hope your child doesn't have an infection but if she does, she should see Dr. Tamma.

by Amy T. on Feb 6th, 2013

I really enjoyed my daughter's visit with Dr. Tamma. My daughter was diagnosed with Lymes disease in 2010 and continued to have some symptoms. Dr. Tamma spent an hour with me reassuring me and giving me very helpful advice. Everyone concerned with Lymes disease should visit her!

Nov 12th, 2012

Absolutely fabulous! Would definitely see Dr. Tamma again if my daughter has future infectious diseases issues.

Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Tamma is so pleasant and easy to work with. I am impressed at how patient she is. She spent almost an hour answering all my questions about my daughter and even allowed me to contact her with future questions by phone. I would highly recommend her. Sincerely, Lauren Ashley

|  Parent  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

Dr. Tamma is a fabulous pediatrician! My daughter saw her for an infectious diseases related issue and she had such a warm demeanor and was so patient with us! She spent her time listening instead of ordering unnecessary tests. I would strongly recommend her.

|  Very pleased  |  show details
May 7th, 2008

Dr. Tamma talk excellent care of my daughter. She was extremely patient and checked in on us regularly. I really wish she would open a private practice!