Overall Review

4.8

September 24th, 2016
Dr. Tamma was very kind and compassionate. She is not the type of Doctor who just orders lots of tests and medicines. She explained everything in a lot of detail and even repeated everything by phone to my husband. She is amazing!

July 29th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Tamma if your child has a pediatric infection concern.

April 28th, 2015
We loved our appointment with Dr. Tamma. She spent so much time with us and made us feel very comfortable. We would definitely recommend her.

January 19th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr Tamma is one outstanding doctor. She recently met with my child and was very kind and easy to deal with. Highly recommended!!!

August 17th, 2014
mother
We had a great visit with Dr. Tamma. She took so much time talking to my family and wasn't trying to push lots of tests or medications on us. She gave us time to tell our story and was able to successfully treat my daughter. It took a while to get an appointment but it was worth the wait.

April 27th, 2014
Grandmother
Dr. Tamma took care of my grandson at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She would come by every day and sit down and explain everything in detail that the surgeons just ran through using jargon. She answered all our questions and what I appreciated the most was that she was very honest about how how my grandson would do. We had a very nice experience with her and I would highly recommend her.

March 27th, 2014
Outstanding physician
I can't stop raving about Dr. Tamma. She may be the best doctor I've ever encountered. She is kind, knowledgable, very thorough and patient. She exemplifies what every doctor should be. She is a gem of a person and I'm truly lucky to have discovered her. I would recommend her to anyone who is tired of modern day medical hang ups, dictated solely by insurance companies and money, but is seeking a true family oriented doctor. She is outstanding!!!

January 29th, 2014
Great doctor!
Dr. Tamma was very smart and compassionate. She is a reall great doctor and I am looking forward to my follow-up visit with her.

November 4th, 2013
Grandmother of Patient
Excellent doctor! It is refreshing to finally meet a smart doctor who ALSO has excellent bedside manner.

September 29th, 2013
Awesome!
Dr. Tamma was fabulous. My 2 month old has had recurrent issues with MRSA and we were very worried. Dr. Tamma was extremely helpful and taught us all about MRSA, the risks associated with it, and things we can do to try to get if of it. I hope no other mom has to deal with MRSA in their children but is she does- see Dr. Tamma!

February 28th, 2013
I really enjoyed my visit with my daughter to Dr. Tamma. She was so nice and she spent so much time speaking to my daughter alone to make sure nothing was the matter. She explained everything so clearly to me and most doctors don't do that. I hope your child doesn't have an infection but if she does, she should see Dr. Tamma.

February 6th, 2013
I really enjoyed my daughter's visit with Dr. Tamma. My daughter was diagnosed with Lymes disease in 2010 and continued to have some symptoms. Dr. Tamma spent an hour with me reassuring me and giving me very helpful advice. Everyone concerned with Lymes disease should visit her!