Dr. Pranjal Agrawal Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pranjal Agrawal?

Lesson to be learned

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I wrote the review before this one and even though I was disappointed I need to share that Dr. Agrawal isn't the worst Doctor out there. Rare diseases that Doctors don't know much about are hard to know how to manage. I also feel we both have learned a lesson through this. I have to understand that it's difficult to treat the unknown. I truly don't feel that he's the type of Doctor to turn his back on his patients and he was truly trying to warn me of risks involved in having a surgery at a facility that doesn't have enough experience dealing with rare diseases. I also trust my specialists and still have faith in them; regardless. I also see and acknowledge his point and realize why he was so concerned. I probably took things the wrong way and I'm sorry Dr. Agrawal. He could have turned his back on me yesterday when there was a situation during surgery and he didn't. I'm glad he didn't. He was there right away and made sure I was okay before they discharged me. Dr. Agrawal is a caring Doctor and yesterday he reminded me of the most loved and missed Doctor Dr. Khan. I don't want people to view my previous comment and think Dr. Agrawal is a non caring Doctor who doesn't care about his patients because that's not him. When I see him at the store he talks to me as a friend and not like I'm a nobody. He has a heart of gold. Yes I was mad over the whole stress test and other issues but he's always there for me when I need him the most even when I say I'm fine and I'm okay because I don't want to feel like a burden. I also admit I trust him and yesterday truly made me face what I could have went through if I had a different primary Doctor than him. I am scared just thinking about it! Once I get the biopsy done for the mitochondria disease and I find out exactly which type I have I'm sure it will make the treatment plan much more manageable. I truly don't want to face this with any other Doctor than Doctor Agrawal. I'm also very grateful that he watched over me yesterday. I would recommend him to everyone!

Posted on August 1st, 2016