A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prantik Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prantik Saha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saha has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prantik Saha practice?
Dr. Prantik Saha practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.