A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prantik Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prantik Saha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saha has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prantik Saha MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Prantik Saha practice?
- Dr. Prantik Saha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prantik Saha practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.