The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prapas Gerjarusak
Dr. Prapas Gerjarusak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS, with another office in Overland Park, KS. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Gerjarusak is affiliated with Miami County Hospital, Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Olathe Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Prapas Gerjarusak has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Prapas Gerjarusak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.
Dr. Linda Crouse
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Leawood, KS 0.41 mi40
Dr. Philip Leese
Leawood, KS 0.99 mi39
Dr. Nalinakshi Tella
Leawood, KS 1.12 mi37