A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acharya
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Acharya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Acharya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad G Acharya MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad G. Acharya practice?
- Dr. Prasad Acharya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prasad Acharya practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Nephrologists.