A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Acharya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad G Acharya MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad G. Acharya practice?
- Dr. Prasad Acharya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prasad Acharya practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Nephrologists.