A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Adusumilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Adusumilli, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adusumilli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adusumilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Adusumilli, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gene Therapy
- Immune System Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adusumilli graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Adusumilli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Satyanarayana Adusumilli BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prasad S. Adusumilli practice?
- Dr. Prasad Adusumilli has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Adusumilli practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.