A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Garimella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Garimella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Garimella, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garimella graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garimella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Subramanya Garimella MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prasad S. Garimella practice?
- Dr. Prasad Garimella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prasad Garimella practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Lawrenceville Pulmonologists.