A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Gupta MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad Gupta practice?
- Dr. Prasad Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Du Bois, PA.
See Du Bois Cardiologists.