A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Gupta MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad Gupta practice?
- Dr. Prasad Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Du Bois, PA.
See Du Bois Cardiologists.