A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Kakarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Kakarala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Kakarala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarala graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Kakarala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin
- Mercy Hospital Of Willard
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kakarala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan