A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Balkan Nephropathy
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannaeganti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kannaeganti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Venkata Kannaeganti MD is a male Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad V. Kannaeganti practice?
- Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti practices Nephrology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Nephrologists.