A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannaeganti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kannaeganti has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad V Kannaeganti MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad V. Kannaeganti practice?
- Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prasad Kannaeganti practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists and North Richland Hills Nephrologists.