A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Kilaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Kilaru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilaru
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kilaru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Kilaru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilaru graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kilaru has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Kanaka Kilaru MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad K. Kilaru practice?
- Dr. Prasad Kilaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Kilaru practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Freeport, IL.
See Freeport Internists and Freeport Cardiologists.