A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Kilaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Kilaru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilaru
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilaru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Kilaru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilaru graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kilaru has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Kanaka Kilaru MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad K. Kilaru practice?
- Dr. Prasad Kilaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Kilaru practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Freeport, IL.
See Freeport Internists and Freeport Cardiologists.