A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Kilaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Kilaru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilaru graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kilaru has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kilaru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prasad K. Kilaru practice?
Dr. Prasad Kilaru practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL and Pecatonica, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Cardiologists.