Dr. Prasad Konda Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Prasad Konda?

great care

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr. Konda saved my life. On one occasion he made arraignments for me to have a biv pacemaker to be placed in my chest with three wires. My son who lives in Miami Beach talked me into using his surgeon and cardiologist to perform this surgery. After the surgery I felt ill, weak. I went back to Dr. Konda and he immediately realized that only that only 2 wires was used. He made immediate arrangements for a great surgeon to install the third wire to my heart. I felt like a new person after the procedure was complete

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on May 17th, 2013

He takes His time with each Patient and truly stands alone in this day and age of Doctor's who Just don't Care about People in General. He found the answer to a Health Problem I had been having after 2 years of seeing every Doctor in this town with no success. Dr Konda and His Staff are truly a lifesaving team .

Fantastic Physician

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Konda's for over six years now. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had. His bedside manner is always prevalent. I feel as though he is the reason I am still alive today. His staff is very knowledgeable and always very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Konda to anyone who is in search of a cardiologist that not only cares, but truly knows the science of how to treat patients properly. Thank you, Dr. Konda!

Bruce Kitchens

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Konda for approx 7 years.He has saved my life.He is the most caring,considerate,intelligent human being you could find anywhere.He is a class"A" person and a class"A" Doctor.I have never seen a Dr. who cares more for his patients than Dr. Konda.Students in med school could learn a valuable lesson on caring for your patients from Dr. Konda.He is not only my Dr. but my friend.I owe him my life.God bless Dr. Konda

excellent doctor for cardiology