A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Maturu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Maturu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maturu
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Maturu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Maturu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maturu graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Maturu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Satyanarayana Maturu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad S. Maturu practice?
- Dr. Prasad Maturu has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Maturu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists and Marion Gastroenterologists.