A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Mikkilineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Mikkilineni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Mikkilineni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkilineni graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mikkilineni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad L Mikkilineni MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prasad L. Mikkilineni practice?
- Dr. Prasad Mikkilineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Mikkilineni practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Geriatric Doctors.