Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prasad Nataraj
Dr. Prasad Nataraj, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Ranson, WV (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Nataraj is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital and Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. Dr. Nataraj has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Prasad Nataraj has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Prasad Nataraj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.
Dr. Alma Herrera
Allergy and Immunology
Bel Air, MD 0 mi38
Dr. Sarvalakshmi Duriseti
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Bel Air, MD 0 mi44
Dr. Adina Knight
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0 mi22