Dr. Prasad Nataraj MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Washington, DC

3.9

May 27th, 2015
Bad Experience
This doctor took my son off of a medication that he should have been weened from!! Because of this he had an breathing attack that scared him and me very much. He is the one that put him on the medication he should know what the patient is on and how to take them off. He just told him to stop taking!! My son googled it and found out that he needed weened!!! He will not be going back just for the reason of lack of caring when my son contacted office.

December 9th, 2013
Hes the BEST!!
He is an awsome Doctor! He really cares about his patients! And does an awsome job!!! Highly recommended!!

December 14th, 2011
Excellent
Would recommend Dr. Nataraj to everyone. He has excellent bedside manners, took the time to listen to me and has helped me and my family with our health issues. I feel so good after seeing him. Everyone in the office is very helpful and very patient with my questions about my charges. Thank you Dr. Nataraj.

November 18th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I was very happy with Dr. Nataraj. Truly a great doctor, helped put an end to my longtime suffering from allergies.

September 18th, 2011
Office is very disorganized and denied health care to me
I have been with this practice for several years and have had pretty good experience until about 2 months ago. I was re-tested for allergy shots about 8 months ago and my health insurance did not cover all the cost so I received a bill for over $900. My husband has been on disability for several years so we were not able to pay the bill all at once. I called and made arrangements with Dr. Nataraja's office to pay $155 per month until the bill was paid. A check was going to them automatically from our checking account each month, on time. During this time, my allergy serum ran out and I needed more. Because I owed OVER $50 on my bill, THEY DENIED SENDING MY SERUM!! I called and left messages and played telephone tag with people in the office for over a month. I finally decided I should find a more reliable allergist that was closer to me. I called to have my records transferred and sent a written request. For 2 weeks I called to follow up and each time I was told they were working on it. Finally, I was told my file was misplaced. Now I have no records to give my new allergist, no allergy serum to take, my allergies are making me miserable since I haven't had a shot in over a month and YES, Nataraj's office did receive all the payments we owed! This is a poor way to run an office.

April 11th, 2011
Absolutely the best Allergist. He is so polite and caring. I have never felt better and have enjoyed spring for the first time in over 10 years!!! Dr. Nataraj listened to me and has such a happy attitude, I would go to him again and again...would recommend him to all of my family and friends, that is how much confidence I have in him.