Dr. Prasad Nataraj Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Prasad Nataraj?

Bad Experience

Posted on May 27th, 2015

This doctor took my son off of a medication that he should have been weened from!! Because of this he had an breathing attack that scared him and me very much. He is the one that put him on the medication he should know what the patient is on and how to take them off. He just told him to stop taking!! My son googled it and found out that he needed weened!!! He will not be going back just for the reason of lack of caring when my son contacted office.

Hes the BEST!!

Posted on December 10th, 2013

He is an awsome Doctor! He really cares about his patients! And does an awsome job!!! Highly recommended!!

Excellent

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Would recommend Dr. Nataraj to everyone. He has excellent bedside manners, took the time to listen to me and has helped me and my family with our health issues. I feel so good after seeing him. Everyone in the office is very helpful and very patient with my questions about my charges. Thank you Dr. Nataraj.

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I was very happy with Dr. Nataraj. Truly a great doctor, helped put an end to my longtime suffering from allergies.

Office is very disorganized and denied health care to me

Posted on September 18th, 2011

I have been with this practice for several years and have had pretty good experience until about 2 months ago. I was re-tested for allergy shots about 8 months ago and my health insurance did not cover all the cost so I received a bill for over $900. My husband has been on disability for several years so we were not able to pay the bill all at once. I called and made arrangements with Dr. Nataraja's office to pay $155 per month until the bill was paid. A check was going to them automatically from our checking account each month, on time. During this time, my allergy serum ran out and I needed more. Because I owed OVER $50 on my bill, THEY DENIED SENDING MY SERUM!! I called and left messages and played telephone tag with people in the office for over a month. I finally decided I should find a more reliable allergist that was closer to me. I called to have my records transferred and sent a written request. For 2 weeks I called to follow up and each time I was told they were working on it. Finally, I was told my file was misplaced. Now I have no records to give my new allergist, no allergy serum to take, my allergies are making me miserable since I haven't had a shot in over a month and YES, Nataraj's office did receive all the payments we owed! This is a poor way to run an office.

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Absolutely the best Allergist. He is so polite and caring. I have never felt better and have enjoyed spring for the first time in over 10 years!!! Dr. Nataraj listened to me and has such a happy attitude, I would go to him again and again...would recommend him to all of my family and friends, that is how much confidence I have in him.

Posted on August 17th, 2015