A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Palakurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Palakurthy is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palakurthy
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palakurthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasad Palakurthy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palakurthy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Palakurthy has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Ringgold County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad R Palakurthy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad R. Palakurthy practice?
- Dr. Prasad Palakurthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Palakurthy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists and Des Moines Cardiologists.