Dr. Prasad Panthagani MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

October 14th, 2015
Very thorough exam. Highly recommended.

March 10th, 2014
Dr. was very calm and gentle with me. answered all of my questions without rushing. Great experience!

January 15th, 2014
I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE TAKING MY SON TO DR.PANTHAGANI. He was very patient and gentle with my son, who was being uncooperative. He took the time to explain everything to me and answer my many questions. His assistant was also great and super helpful.

December 12th, 2013
Eye Exam
I want to point out that Dr. Panthagani, was polite when I spoke with him on the phone. It made me feel comfortable about attending. On the day of my appointment, I was seen by his receptionist/medical assistant. Dr. Panthagani was late arriving and had me wait an additional 15minutes longer. He did not express any apology. He read what the receptionist wrote on my chart and said I was all set. Without examining my eyes. I asked was he serious because I thought he was joking. He then asked what type of problem was I having. I explained. Weakness in my eyes, straining to see at times. He then examined my eyes, became quickly frustrated due to my blinking. After completing the exam, he gave me a perscription for BIFOCALS! I asked him a question about the perscription and his response was in a unprofessional/cold tone. I will never return to his office. I also wish him the very best.

December 9th, 2013
Superb care! Highly recommended

September 10th, 2013
Excellent exam!
The most thorough eye exam I have had, this was the first doctor's visit I've been to where the doctor didn't rush in and rush out since I can remember. Very thorough and really listens to your concerns

July 9th, 2013
Informative!
The only office I've been to where the receptionist calls your insurance, finds out exactly what your insurance will cover, and informs you wether or not you will have to come out of pocket for anything...all before you walk in the door to see the doctor. I appriciate this bc I hate getting surprise bills in the mail after seeing a doc. Nice doctor also.

May 8th, 2013
Great Eye Exam!!
Great eye exam, doctor took his time answering my questions and was very thorough. Great staff, they worked with my busy schedule and got me right in for an appt.

April 3rd, 2013
Dr.Panthagani is an exceptional doctor who I highly recommend. My whole family goes to him and he is great with everyone, esp. the little kids. It's a small office, just him and his assistant, so they are able to give really personal and thorough care, as opossed to the larger offices where everything is rushed and I feel like a number. Although small, his office is cutting edge, with the newest equipment and technology, but still maintains the friendly, family atmosphere that's so hard to find these days. Both Dr. and his assistant Erin are very professional and go above and beyond for their patients. Highly recommended!

October 18th, 2012
Accesible, Concerned and Experienced
Dr. Panthagani is a breath of fresh air. I called him at 7 A.M. and he answered the phone himself. I was able to get an emergency appointment for the same day. At the office he spent some time asking me a range of questions about my symptoms. He eventually ordered lab work and called me the next day to follow up. As it turns out, he identified an issue my PCP missed. I highly recommend him.

September 13th, 2012
Dr. Panthagani is a excellent doctor, also patient and caring. He does not rush, and listens carefully. A very good experience.

September 12th, 2012
I was referred to this doctor (after a ER visit) by the ER at St. Frances. I received an appointment but when I arrived Dr Panthagani refused to see me (after a 45 minute wait)due to possibly not being paid by my insurance company (Tricare.) I was not given the option to self pay or to bill Tricare as an out of network provider. I was totally humiliated in front of my wife, other patients, the recptionist and given the name of a Doctor 45 minutes away in another city that might take me. I'm a retired Navy Veteren and would have paid my bill if given the option. Both Doctor and receptionist were very unprofessional. I am a Medical Office Practice Manager and would never had let this happen in my office.