A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Paturu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Paturu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paturu
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Paturu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paturu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Paturu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Venkata Rama Paturu MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prasad V. Paturu practice?
- Dr. Prasad Paturu has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Paturu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.