A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Paturu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Paturu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paturu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Paturu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Venkata Rama Paturu MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prasad V. Paturu practice?
- Dr. Prasad Paturu has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Paturu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.