A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasad Pillai is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pillai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Pillai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Pillai MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad Pillai practice?
- Dr. Prasad Pillai has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Pillai practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Oncologists.