A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Vasireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasireddy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vasireddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
- Rockland Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad S-R-K Vasireddy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Prasad S. Vasireddy practice?
- Dr. Prasad Vasireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Vasireddy practices Psychiatry near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.