A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Yalavarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yalavarthi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yalavarthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad V Yalavarthi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad V. Yalavarthi practice?
- Dr. Prasad Yalavarthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prasad Yalavarthi practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Minocqua, WI.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.