A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Yalavarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad V Yalavarthi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad V. Yalavarthi practice?
- Dr. Prasad Yalavarthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prasad Yalavarthi practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Minocqua, WI.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.