Dr. Prasadarao Mukkamala MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

November 8th, 2016
dr.mukkamala failed me in 5 minutes what a genios seriously I don't think so

February 14th, 2016
This dr is totally for company

October 20th, 2015
ms
This person, pretending to be a doctor, is the biggest phony I have ever met. He spent maybe 5 minutes with me, measuring my legs, arms, and having me bend and turn some. He decided I was cured, although I am suffering a lot of pain and disability. He is totally on the side of the insurance companies. I was made to go to him rather than a local specialist, traveling over 3 hours to spend 5 minutes with him. He was heartless, and has no compassion for patients. I am sure he is paid a lot of money to lie and deny coverage for injured workers. I don't know how he can be called a doctor. I thought there was an oath they take to care for and be compassionate to the people they see. Apparently this one didn't. I don't know how he can sleep at night to treat people like he does. I guess the large amount of money he gets for his lies makes it easy. It is hard to give an overall rating when there is no - star.

January 26th, 2015
IME
Absolutely for sale!!! Any workers comp evaluation he is going to just lie lie lie lie and make stuff up. I'm so disappointed in this system, the level of corruption is sick. Did a 6 joint IME in less than 10 mins after I was ran over by a car. He put in the report that I said I fell and eventhough I have screws in me, I'm 100%

November 29th, 2014
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
This man is the lowest form of life there is. He will lie on your IME just to help the insurance companies. Watch out for his assitant nurse "feel good" if you know what I mean. If not ask old Doc. Watch every word he speaks. Did not trust anyone in his office. The less you say the better off you are, Because you will write whatever he wants anyway. Never sign anything they ask you to unless your lawyer looks at it first. The most unprofessional doctor I never have been around.

June 14th, 2014
IN Bed With Insurance Companies
Make sure to have a person go with you to the appointment. Also to stay with you the whole time. Office staff is very deceptive. Do not put your guard down for one minute. Pay very close attention to everything you sign. Plus get copies. This doctor will twist up your words. He trys to trip you up with the questions he asks. No matter how good you answer the questions. He will lair in the report. WV get all the rejects.

September 30th, 2013
A PUPPET OF WORKER'S COMP CARRIERS
This doctor has made quite a career out of denying worker's compensation injuries. He is paid by insurance companies that don't want to pay legitimate claims. A true charlatan, it is laughable to call him a professional. His "independent" exams are phony & biased, looking forward to W.C. hearing when his so-called "findings" are shut down AGAIN. He's a sell-out liar, his plan is to delay & deny so that you will remain in pain.

September 5th, 2013
Disgusted
Like others here, I was sent to this quack by workers comp to have my benefits cut off. As expected his report said I was 100 percent better and could return to work immediately, "no disability". I showed the report to my own doc who couldn't believe it. This guy barely spent 5 mins with me ordering me to do this and do that making no notes about my pain and restrictions. After talking to a lawyer about my comp claim, it seems this doc does these reports often and says only what workers comp wants him to say. I can't believe this happened but am going to file a complaint with the stat workers comp board about this

May 26th, 2013
Workers Comp "Payroll" Doctor
This guy is in it for Brickstreet. He lied through his teeth about my condition and degree of disability. I had 2 other doctors and a surgeon all confirm my injuries and disability status. Luckily his dirty past about being a company doctor came out and I was able to get my benefits restored so I can get better and hopefully back to work someday soon. This guy puts other doctors to shame, Beware!

September 18th, 2012
Profession and understanding, took time to listen and explain the injury , gave me instructions on how to make my back stronger.

April 2nd, 2012
Workers comp
Wonderful,Very Caring, Good Man

September 15th, 2011
Pfst!
This guy is so obviously NOT in it to help a patient, but instead to try & convince you that you are fine. Even though you have already been seen & treated by highly respected doctors for the condition! The staff was nice but was NOT at all dressed professionally. Very small amount of coverage/ skimpy? Strange for a professional if you ask me! I am seeking another opinion of my final evaluation, this was a joke! (The funny thing is, I have nothing to gain here. My case is considered closed, so he just lied for no reason)Pfst!!!