A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanna Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanna Chandran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanna Chandran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chandran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanna Rama Chandran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prasanna R. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Prasanna Chandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasanna Chandran practices Family Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Family Physicians.