A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanna Gowdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanna Gowdar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowdar graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Dr. Gowdar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanna S Gowdar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prasanna S. Gowdar practice?
- Dr. Prasanna Gowdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasanna Gowdar practices Family Medicine near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Primary Care Doctors.